Friday, May 25, 2007

Fever (Fear)





I always draw back from trying something new because of fear, fear that I might not make it, fear of being seen to make a mistake, even if that error is essential to finding the correct answer.


One thing that I'm always afraid of is being rejected from someone, you can always say that "well he/she didn't really know me" and "it's her/his loss" and "He/she just wasn't my type" but it don't really work, and your emotinons really hurts, feeling of failure and of not being wanted or not being good enough, is the worst feeling that you can ever experience.


All in my life there were just two person that I fear most, a woman and a man!


Can't have life without non of them and also with both of them! Even can't choose one of them!


I'm so afraid of making her upset, and don't know who he is!
Sure that soon I must face this fear.
:(



2 comments:

joshua said...

Nima!!!! It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Off course be free to comment as you wish.

Neda said...

چه موضوعات هیجان انگیزی رو برای نوشتن انتخاب می کنی!