Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Solitude



You look so fine,

I want to break your heart,

And give you mine,

You're taking me over,

It's so insane,

You've got me tethered and chained,

I hear your name,

And I'm falling over,

I'm not like all the other guys,

I can't take it like the other guys,

I won't share it like the other guys

That you used to know,


Have you ever wished that you were the first one who could choose something for the first time?

Have you ever had mixed emotions about something? sometimes I feel that I don't want to see anyone, I can live alone and survive, but next min I'm so stressed out by looking at future and seeing myself alone.


You look so fine,

Knocked down,

Cried out,

Been down just to find out,

I'm through,

Bleeding for you,

I'm open wide,

I want to take you home,

We'll waste some time,

You're the only one for me,

I'm not like all the other guys,

I won't take it like the other guys,

I won't fake it like the other guys,

That you used to know,


Why do others destroy all things behind themself?

Once my sis said that she rather see the one she love die than watching herself suffer,

but I wish I could die instead of suffering, can wish something bad for someone I love.

Yea, I would die for you, I've been dying just to feel you by my side, to know that you're mine, Wish that no one was here that I could love, I'm so much stronger without love,

What's Love, hate Emotions, they're screwing my life, I'm standing in the shadows with the words stuck in my throat.


You're taking me over,

Over and overI'm falling over,

Over and over,

You're taking me over,

Drown in me one more time,

Do what you want to do,

Just pretend happy end,

Let me know let it show,

Ending with letting go,

Let's pretend, happy end


Is life anything just pretending? I donno if I'm so much real for you, is it so hard to pretend that life is fine, I hate life, I need time, I need you,


it's really Eight of swords, I'm stucked in this life.

4 comments:

Pejvak said...

باز تو عاشق شدی

Pejvak said...

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=you+look+so+fine&search=Search

Neda said...

بگردم! این چقدر عشقولانه بود! دلم پرپر شد!

Neda said...

راستی هنوزم نظرم همونه که خیلی موضوعات جالبی واسه نوشتن انتخاب می کنی!