Saturday, May 19, 2007

Heaven


Do you wanna go to Heaven? I don't ask if it really exist, just wanna know that do you really like this freaky place.

Do you feel guilty when you do something wrong? How long does it take to forget that mistake and back again to your usual life?

Do you think that being guilty because of being religious is somehow more than being dork, have you ever been acting like someone else just 'cause you thought that others whould not rely on you if you were yourself?
I hate people who makes me feel guilty, you know , sometimes it's not something that you've done that makes you feel guilt, it's just becuase of people that you feel like that, and if you were alone you never would feel guilty.
How much do you like to be yourself?
Have you ever felt guilty because of being yourself?
In my beliefs there is nothing such a Hevean or hell, or even God! We can make Heaven ourself, and God is nothing else than Love and we make the Heaven with our love.

I'm sure that I'm not in Heaven and I don't have any God, wish one day I could find a way to Heaven.

1 comment:

FryFry said...

I know that my God exists because he has given me you Nima as a dear and precious friend, and he has given me the ability to love my friends. I will always be your friend and brother.