Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Green land



First of all I must appreciate Neda for inviting me to be part of this game,
but my life is like a cemetery for my death ambitions , this game meant to be something fun, however I lost so many wishes, but you know something the average of my new born hopes are much more than death ones.
There is something obvious that if you lose a dream, you never can get it again. The question often asked of a child is, “what is your ambition?" as I grew up, my answer ranged through lots of things, but there’s something that hasn’t changed yet, I want a simple life, you can’t imagine how much simple, I want a cottage middle of nowhere, maybe an island, there must be no need for car, telephone,…, I want mint and fresh nature, and of course I don’t want to see any human around, if you really can find a true man these days! Maybe once a week I like to have guests, I mean really close close friends like Pejvak!


First I wanted to say that I don’t need electricity but how can you live without that, especially there is no mean of cooking without electricity, one of my hobbies, is cooking, when I’m alone and don’t have anything to do and anything to care, my hands are creative, they can cook, draw, paint, knit, … ,
I want to have a garden which is mostly part of nature instead of an artificial garden, where my lovebirds can fly freely without of fearing of a stone which is throwing by a kid. There was a time that in this dream there had been someone else who I liked to share my whole life with, mais I don’t know why je suis seul in this dream.
To cut a long story short, I must say that, what I all want is a simple life without the pressure of future, do you know why I’ve this dream? Cause most of the times I get scared with my limitations and then act passively instead of actively. I also have this tendency to exaggerate my problems and then get overwhelmed by the magnitude. I really get scared and then instead of doing something about it I punish myself with not acting and getting scared even more!!! Maybe you can call it the shadow of limitations, cause if I face the problems, I’m sure that I can solve them, anyway I prefer to hide instead of solving them, and the point is that I hate to be under pressure, if there was someone who could decide and think about this damn future, I would do the rest.
Neda in her blog, had wished that if she could die after ones who she love, but in my dreams there is no end to anything, you’ve all the time on the world, BTW it’s to much pressure to think about if you die first or someone you love! ! !
p.s.1 do you know what's wrong with the first pic?
p.s.2 I want to invite Mademoiselles Romina, Negar, Shadi.

3 comments:

ehsan said...

salam nima jan, khosh oomadi :)
taze blog et ro didam.
roo internet ahang haye amaelie ro nadaram, amma roo CD daram. shayad be pejvak ham dade basham.

Neda said...

حتما باید منو دعوتم کنی!
محاله از هات چاکلت های تو بگذرم!!!

ehsan said...

nima az in address fekr konam mituni ahang haye amelie ro gir biari.
http://asheghane.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-post_13.html
shad bashi