Sunday, April 29, 2007

souvenir




It was really hard to think about the music that I like most, actually I love more than one song, mostly they’re sad songs which I have memory of them and like them so much, I’ve mixed emotions when I listen to “Au Café des Délices” by Patrick Bruel, maybe it’s because of its Arabic rhythm and the French singer with his sexy accent,
it’s about misty memories which are like an eclipse, a night full of stars on Tunis’ harbour, the wind from the van of your grandfather who’s sitting at the Cafe Des Delices,
it says that your memories get misty, you can see her again, that girl, the kiss that hurts in port El Kantaoui, the first love words on velvet songs, Abibi Abibi.
The Phrase Yalil, yalil Habibi Yalil is an introduction phrase that is usually used in every Arabian song.
This song reminds me of my lonely nights which I was really down, and worried for someone who really didn’t worth, Cafe des Delices is somehow a love song and as I told one of my friend I’m too old for this kinda stuff, I mean there was a time that I was so romantic, but these days I’m more tragic than romantic, so it’s better to talk about another song like” Je suis malade” by Lara Fabian, I really love her, I always brust into tears when I listen to this song, Lara Fabian is a singer who can fulfill your emotions with pain and her stong voice has the power to close you to tears.
I donno why I’ve just written about French songs, maybe it’s because most of my Exes like these songs and I’ve memory with them, have you ever heard “Ziggy” by Celine Dion??
This Canadian female vocalist is not just a singer who has a great voice, I feel that she’s so down to earth, a woman with very high level of emotions who can sing a song like that, actually she’s true, you can love some one even if you found out that you can never have him!
Mostly when I’m home I listen to Persian old songs, my favorite singers are females such as Simin Ghanem, Pouran, Marzieh, Sima Mafiha, Elahe... , once I remember that I wanted to translate one of Simin Ghanem’s songs for a foreign friend, it called Sib(apple) which is symbol of regret in this song, maybe my life is nothing just regret and that’s why I like this song so much. I snuggled so many times in the dark to this song… till I fell asleep.

1 comment:

Neda said...

چرا رگرت حالا؟! منم آهنگای قدیمی فارسی رو خیلی دوست دارم. مخصوصا عاشق مرضیه و دلکش هستم.