Friday, April 27, 2007

All good things must come to an end





Have you ever had the feeling that life is so nice, everything goes around exactly as you expect, then in the blink of an eye, everything changes and you become the only miserable man on the earth.

But you now something at that moment you may be a lucky man 'cause you can start again,

it depends on you, if you like to make a bubble and when it's floating on the air you enjoy it alot, then suddenly it would blow, at that time do you regret for that or start to make a new one, bigger and much more prettier?



when I'm running in a race , if I fall down, really I can't jump up, and start so fast, really need 5 min at least to lay down and feel that no one is around me, then I would continue with all of my strength.




1 comment:

FryFry said...

Great Blog and so honest, but where you are it does not pay to be honest you must lie to those despots that run your homeland, Take Care