Friday, April 27, 2007

Beginning


Look at my eyes, what can you find from them, deep and mysterious, my hair can easly distrak your attention, look at my lips, do you really think that I need to open them when my eyebrows can talk to you?
so you've an imagination of a monster, Belial, Lucifer,... who's always happy with his nasty works, and successful in his life, and approaches what ever he wants.
But the truth is the writer of this blog is such a looser, who feel so demolished right now.
Now you think that these looser can't even write, but you're wrong, every one has a level, maybe high maybe low, and when he catches that level he would start again, better than the last time, much more powerful, and you can see that black shine in my eyes is glowing.

2 comments:

Periclis said...

quite the contrary my dear friend.Au contraire.You are a writer worth reading already.Amazing if one bares in mind that english is not your mother language and that you are so young.Go on.You have so much to live so much to give.

0.5 said...

this is amazing. amazing amazing